Interlogix has updated their plug-in to allow you to access your favorite TruVision recorders from your Mac computers using the Safari browser. This latest version (2.0) fixes an issue with viewing cameras above 2MP and allows you to use your Mac to setup motion detection zones. See the below video for a tutorial on downloading and installing the latest plug-in but make sure to use the latest version rather than 1.0 that is shown in the video.
Bug fixes in this version
- High resolution streams will be shown without shaking/flickering
- Intelligent information of VCA events can be seen on the live view page.
- Drawing a motion detection zone will be saved and motion will be detected in the dedicated zone(s).
- Text In is not supported in this version.
- The player download does not work for Mac. The player needs to be downloaded from the recorder directly via a USB stick.